Let’s get you started with our motorcycle course, whether you are looking to pick up a new hobby or a more flexible mode of commute.
LET'S GET STARTED: YOUR MOTORCYCLE LICENSE
- Students who complete this motorcycle driving course are permitted to drive automatic and manual transmission motorcycles.
- Learn balancing, control and positioning of your vehicle on roads. Further hone your skills by learning turning and cornering at high speed curves on highways and winding roads.
- Fresh learner? Enroll for 15 hours to be eligible for the final test.
- Students are required to be dressed appropriately with safety shoes, full length sleeves shirt/t-shirt and full trousers, while riding.
- Have a valid two-year-old motorcycle license from your home country? You need to attend only 8 hours of lessons provided that the bike license is attested from the home country embassy/consulate if in handwritten and/or in book format.
LET’S GET ORGANIZED: DOCUMENTS & REQUIREMENTS FOR MOTORCYCLE DRIVING LICENSE IN DUBAI
- Original Emirates ID
- Eye test must be completed before RTA file opening.
- A valid visa issued in Dubai
- Valid original other country motorbike driving license of the same category (if any): License must be legally translated only from Dubai if not printed in English/Arabic. The motorcycle license must be attested from the home country embassy/consulate if in handwritten and/or in book format.
Female learners wanting to take motorcycle driving lessons from a male instructor:
- If you are less than 21 Years of Age then you need to visit our counter to issue No Objection Certificate.
Holding a drivers’ visa (excluding Taxi Company):
- Medical fitness report from the RTA approved medical centre/hospitals.
Transferring your motorcycle license file from other institutes in Dubai/Emirates:
- Original RTA file from the previous school/institute
- No Objection letter/status report from previous school/institute.
- Theory lectures details (if attended)
- Training Sheet (if practical training has been taken)
Holding a partner visa:
- Copy of valid trade license.
Working in Dubai, holding visa from another Emirate:
- No Objection letter from your Dubai office stating reference of your current employment with them.
*Kindly ensure that the NOC is printed on the company’s letterhead with company stamp and signature of designated authority).
LET’S TALK MONEY: MOTORCYCLE LICENSE FEES
Let’s go driving with our regular or a flexible plan designed keeping you in mind!
AED 40/per classCHOOSE REGULAR
Sun - Thurs
08:30 - 14:30 15:30 - 17:30
AED 60/per classCHOOSE FLEXI
Sun - Sat
08:30 - 14:3015:30 - 17:30 20:00 - 23:00
* Subject to availability can be reduced for regular category
** In case of medical emergency, the no show shall not be chargeable, subject to an attested Sick leave certificate
We’re a stickler for rules:
- Always carry your RTA learner’s permit with you.
- Punctuality is key! Make sure to arrive for your lessons within ten minutes of your class starting time, to avoid being marked absent. Once marked absent, you’ll have to take a compensatory class by paying for that lesson.
- We understand the need to cancel a lesson due to circumstances, hence make sure to reschedule or cancel your class with a 48-hour notice to avoid being marked absent.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: LECTURES IN OUR MOTORCYCLE DRIVING COURSE
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Motorcycle
- Lecture 2: Traffic signs
- Lecture 3: Risk Management
- Lecture 4: Driver Condition
- Lecture 5: Driving Environment
- Lecture 6: Rules of the road
- Lecture 7: Hazards & Emergencies
- Lecture 8: Safe Driving
Want to learn from the comfort of your home? You can take these lessons through our mobile app. All you need is the Excellence Mobile App and an internet connection. Motorcycle driving course presentations will be available on the app for you to refer to whilst studying for your theory test. Our lessons are available in English, Arabic and Urdu for your better understanding.