Want to professionally make a move towards transporting passengers? Our light bus course will show you the way towards driving passenger buses with an additional emphasis on passenger care and safety.
Let’s get started
- Over the age of 21 and want to acquire a Dubai Driving License category 6? Complete this course and pass the test to be eligible to drive light bus vehicles with a maximum capacity of 25 passengers.
- This course is structured to teach you a cumulation of all the required technical skills with an emphasis on passenger care, safety and crisis management in terms of emergencies like fires or accidents.
Let’s get organized
Please note: Your No Objection Certificate has a validity of 6 months from the date of issue, unless a date of expiration is specified by your sponsor.)
You may want to look at the details mentioned below -
- Original Emirates ID
- Eye test must be completed before RTA file opening.
- A valid visa issued in Dubai
- Valid original UAE driving license (if any)
Holding a drivers’ visa (excluding Taxi Company):
- Medical fitness report from the RTA approved medical centre/hospitals.
Transferring your file from other institutes in Dubai/Emirates:
- Original RTA file from the previous school/institute
- No Objection letter/status report from previous school/institute.
- Theory lectures details (if attended)
- Training Sheet (if practical training has been taken)
Holding a partner visa:
- Copy of valid trade license.
Working in Dubai, holding visa from another Emirate:
- No Objection letter from your Dubai office stating reference of your current employment with them.
Let’s talk money
Let’s go driving with our regular or a flexible plan designed keeping you in mind!
AED 130/per hourCHOOSE REGULAR
Sun - Thurs
08:30 - 13:3015:00 - 17:00
AED 200/per hourCHOOSE FLEXI
Sun - Sat
08:30 - 13:3015:00 - 17:00 20:00 - 23:00
* Subject to availability can be reduced for regular category
** In case of medical emergency, the no show shall not be chargeable, subject to an attested Sick leave certificate
We’re a stickler for rules:
- Always carry your RTA learners’ permit with you.
- Punctuality is key! Make sure to arrive for your lessons within ten minutes of your class starting time, to avoid being marked absent. Once marked absent, you’ll have to take a compensatory class by paying for that lesson.
- We understand the need to cancel a lesson due to circumstances, hence make sure to reschedule or cancel your class with a 48-hour notice to avoid being marked absent.
Let’s look at your journey
The road to acquiring your drivers’ license is through passing a total of five tests!
Please ensure to carry your Emirates ID and RTA Learning permit at all times.
We will begin with theory
Gain theoretical knowledge before getting behind the wheel to build a better match between your thoughts and predictions to excel your practical understanding.Attending your theory lessons is a must, without which you are not eligible to move forward with your tests and practical training
What you will learn
- Lecture 1: Attitude and Responsibilities
- Lecture 2: Traffic Signs
- Lecture 3: Managing Risks
- Lecture 4: Driver Condition
- Lecture 5: Driving Environment
- Lecture 6: Rules of the Road
- Lecture 7: Hazard and Emergencies
- Lecture 8: Safety Demonstration
Want to learn from the comfort of your home? You can take these lessons through our mobile app. All you need is the Excellence Mobile App and an internet connection. All course presentations will be available on the app for you to refer to whilst studying for your theory test. Our lessons are available in English, Arabic and Urdu for your better understanding.