Let’s learn how to drive a mechanical forklift with special operational skills. Get equipped with a handy skill and unlock an array of employment opportunities with our forklift course.
Ove the age of 20? You can acquire a forklift license in Dubai with our detail-oriented training course. Our lessons ensure to engage you with an introduction to different types of forklifts and their workings.
Learn about the engine, loading capacity, levers and controls, operating in different working areas and under various weather conditions.
Our lessons are designed to further help you understand how to reduce maintenance costs, increase efficiency, reduce accidents and improve your operating skills.
Whether you want to acquire a license for heavy forklifts (weight is 7.5 tons or more) or light forklifts (weight of vehicle is less than 7.5 tons), we have lessons suitable to your needs.
Let’s get organized
- Original Emirates ID
- Eye test must be completed before RTA file opening.
- A valid visa issued in Dubai
Female learners wanting to take lessons from a male instructor:
- If you are less than 21 years of age then you need to visit our counter to issue no objection certificate.
Holding a drivers’ visa (excluding Taxi Company):
- Medical fitness report from the RTA approved medical centre/hospitals.
Transferring your file from other institutes in Dubai/Emirates:
- Original RTA file from the previous school/institute
- No Objection letter/status report from previous school/institute.
- Theory lectures details (if attended)
- Training Sheet (if practical training has been taken)
Holding a partner visa:
- Copy of valid trade license.
Working in Dubai, holding visa from another Emirate:
- No Objection letter from your Dubai office stating reference of your current employment with them.
*Kindly ensure that the NOC is printed on the company’s letterhead with company stamp and signature of designated authority).
Let’s talk money
Let’s go driving with our regular or a flexible plan designed keeping you in mind!
AED 100/per hourCHOOSE REGULAR
Sun - Thurs
08:30 - 14:3015:30 - 17:30
AED 140/per hourCHOOSE FLEXI
Sun - Sat
08:30 - 14:3015:30 - 17:30 20:00 - 23:00
* Subject to availability can be reduced for regular category
** In case of medical emergency, the no show shall not be chargeable, subject to an attested Sick leave certificate
We’re a stickler for rules:
- Always carry your RTA learners’ permit with you.
- Punctuality is key! Make sure to arrive for your lessons within ten minutes of your class starting time, to avoid being marked absent. Once marked absent, you’ll have to take a compensatory class by paying for that lesson.
- We understand the need to cancel a lesson due to circumstances, hence make sure to reschedule or cancel your class with a 48-hour notice to avoid being marked absent.
Let’s look at your journey
The road to acquiring your drivers’ license is through passing a total of five tests! Please ensure to carry your Emirates ID and RTA Learning permit at all times.
We will begin with theory
Gain theoretical knowledge before getting behind the wheel to build a better match between your thoughts and predictions to excel your practical understanding.
Attending your theory lessons is a must, without which you are not eligible to move forward with your tests and practical training.
What you will learn
- Lecture 1: Attitude and Responsibilities
- Lecture 2: Traffic Signs
- Lecture 3: Managing Risks
- Lecture 4: Driver Condition
- Lecture 5: Driving Environment
- Lecture 6: Rules of the Road
- Lecture 7: Hazard and Emergencies
- Lecture 8: Safety Demonstration
Want to learn from the comfort of your home? You can take these lessons through our mobile app. All you need is the Excellence Mobile App and an internet connection. All course presentations will be available on the app for you to refer to whilst studying for your theory test. Our lessons are available in English, Arabic and Urdu for your better understanding.