Excellence Driving School is committed to put customers at the very heart of the way we develop and enhance our services. As a service organization, customer service and customer satisfaction are of prime concern to Excellence Driving School. Our ongoing efforts to improve our procedures helps us continuously learn and better our processes.
As we persistently strive to minimize the instances of customer complaints, should there be an unlikely event of where we fall short of your expectations and you feel you have been treated unfairly or if you think a staff member has violated our organization standards, the following grievance procedure will apply. This procedure also applies to each of our customers’ and significant others of people receiving services. Excellence Driving School grievance redressal follows the under noted principles.
Whilst you address your concerns to us, this is what you can expect:
- We will provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints, hence, making a complaint is as easy as possible.
- All complaints and grievances are responded immediately to and with utmost importance as we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction.
- We deal with it promptly, politely, and when appropriate, confidentially.
- We will keep you informed as to the progress of your complaint, expected timeframe for resolution (SLAs).
- and reasons for decisions that are made.
Examples of complaints may include:
- Complaint about the level of service that is being provided.
- Dispute about instructions or execution of customer orders.
- Complaint about a minor problem that becomes repetitive.
- Complaint about excessive or incorrect charges.
- Allegations of bad faith, malpractice or impropriety.
These examples would only constitute a complaint if they were not resolved after an initial discussion with a member of our team.
Internal Procedure to handle Customer complaints / grievances
Complaints should be directed to one of our Customer Service team members. They have been trained in how to handle a complaint or grievance. The Consumer Service team will keep a written log of the complaint and efforts made toward resolution. You may also contact a Consumer Service by calling our main number.
For redressal of issues customers can email their complaint to: [email protected]s.ae
In case of unsatisfactory response from the above channel customers can escalate the complaint to the Manager – Customer Service:
Customer Service Committee
This Committee would be responsible for formulation of employee’s code of conduct and examine any other issues having a bearing on the quality of customer service rendered. The Committee on Customer Service is chaired by the Chief Executive Officer and has representatives of customers, experts or any other person as deemed appropriate by the Committee as invitees. The Committee will convene once every month. The Committee would broadly cover the following functions:
- Evaluating feedback received on quality of customer services from various departments
- Monitoring the quality of customer services rendered.
- Ensuring compliance of all regulatory requirements regarding customer services under the RTA stipulated Code of conduct.
- Reporting its performance to the Management.
- Reviewing customer complaints and emerging trends.
- Addressing any other issue having a bearing on the quality of the customer service rendered or any other issues as may be stipulated by RTA from time to time.
Further, customer service team is also advised to disclose the following brief details each quarter:
- No. of complaints pending at the beginning of each quarter
- No. of complaints received during the quarter
- No. of complaints redressed during the quarter
- No. of complaints pending at the end of the quarter
Resolution of Grievances
The customers can highlight their complaints / issues vide the procedure outlined in this policy. The officer in the concerned unit with whom the customer has raised the issue is responsible for the resolution of complaints/grievances. The officers of the complaint’s redressal unit will ensure closure of all complaints to the customers’ satisfaction. They will ensure that the complaint is escalated to the appropriate levels in case it is not possible to resolve at his/her level. Whilst the ultimate endeavor is to ensure we reach a situation where our customers do not have to complain to senior management to get an effective redressal, we have put in a robust mechanism to handle these complaints, review them from a point of view of understanding reasons for the complaint and for the escalation and working on prevention of recurrence thereof.
Interaction with customers
Excellence Driving School recognizes that the customer's expectation / requirement / grievances can be better appreciated through personal interaction with customers by the Excellence Driving School’s staff. The Customer Service Committee meets to gauge feedback/suggestions for improvement in customer service and increase awareness of Excellence Driving School’s products & services among customers.
We recognize many concerns will be raised informally and we aim to resolve them quickly. An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints management system process & procedure should be followed.