Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site. By using this site, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions below, do not access or use this site. Excellence Driving reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update these terms and conditions from time to time as it deems fit which modifications, alterations or updates shall automatically be binding on you.
- These Terms and Conditions shall govern Excellence Mobile app and the Services provided under this mobile app.
- Customers shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions immediately upon clicking and using this mobile app. However, when a Customer elects to transact on the Mobile app for any of our courses, that customer shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions contained herein along with Excellence Driving terms & conditions applicable to that particular service.
- This Introduction constitutes an integral part of these Terms & Conditions.
- While Excellence uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, Excellence makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- Excellence Website Service and Products are provided "as is" without any warranties or representations of any kind whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any implied warranty arising out of course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade.
In particular Excellence Driving shall not be liable to any Customer(s) for any delay in providing or restoring Excellence Driving and related services nor for loss or damage(s) and /or any loss of data howsoever caused including without limitation, non-delivery, misuse or mis-delivery or of any interruption, suspension, or termination of service, or for the contents, accuracy or information or resource made available or received or transmitted through the Excellence mobile app, website and services provided.
- Subject to Excellence Driving’s applicable terms and conditions, Excellence shall be entitled to debit the customer's credit card account or recover by any other means any amount including any upfront payment due on any service offered through the Excellence website. Customers are required to pay all other charges as indicated in the Applicable Terms and Conditions or as otherwise determined by Excellence Driving.
- Excellence shall have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any personal data access request. All requests for access to or correction of personal data or information regarding policies and practices and types of personal data held should be in writing and be addressed to our customer service agents.
Modification of Services
Excellence Driving reserves the right to change and/or amend online services, services offered or delivered to the customer when required. Furthermore Excellence Driving reserves the right to discontinue all or part of Excellence Online Services, Services and Products without any prior notice.
Excellence Driving reserves the right to change, amend or reproduce these Terms and Conditions or any document related to Online Services, Excellence Services from time to time as it may deem fit. Any such change, amendment or reproduction shall immediately bind the Customer from the date on which it is posted on the Excellence Driving Website.
- Subject to Excellence Driving Applicable Terms and Conditions, customer shall protect the secrecy of the password assigned to him/her at all times and shall ensure that the same is not revealed or disclosed in any manner whatsoever to any person or persons whomsoever. Customer shall be fully and solely responsible for and shall bear all charges, losses, and damages arising from any use of his or her / user identification and/or password, howsoever arises.
- Customer shall at all times use only his own ID password for accessing Excellence Online Services. The Customer may change his/her password from time to time to ensure security.
- Subject to Excellence Applicable Terms and Conditions and in consideration of Excellence allowing the Customer access to Excellence Mobile app services, the Customer agrees:
- Not carry out or allow any intellectual property right(s) infringement(s).
- Not to upload materials, information or files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy) unless customer owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Not to upload materials, information or files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Not to violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Excellence Driving Service.
- Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Excellence Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Excellence services through hacking or any other means.
Data Collection & Protection Policy
Personal Data & Information Needed
It may be necessary for the customer to provide Excellence with her / his personal information ("Personal Data") when Customers apply to enrol for our services. If customer personal data is incomplete or incorrect, Excellence Driving may not be able to provide or continue to provide its services to the customer.
Information Needed to Execute the Transactions you Request
When Excellence does require information from customer, Excellence will request customers to submit this to Excellence voluntarily. This information will help Excellence to get in touch with customer and process his/her requests where applicable. The information can also be used for marketing or quality assurance purposes.
Governing law & Jurisdiction
This terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this terms and conditions shall be resolved by the courts of the United Arab Emirates.