IMS Policy Statement:
We at EXCELLENCE DRIVING CENTRE L.L.C shall develop and implement an Integrated Management System to ensure the following
We are committed to the following
- Provide driving instruction services of outstanding quality, consistent with customer requirements, RTA’s requirements and all other applicable codes/standards with the aim of full customer (student) satisfaction
- Full commitment of all employees to the implementation of the integrated management system.
- Protect our employees, our customers, our sub-contractors, all the visitors and the community from any adverse impact on health, safety and environment arising from our activities.
- This Policy shall be communicated to all persons working under the control of our organization
- This policy shall be periodically reviewed to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to our organization
- Providing customer satisfaction through outstanding quality, consistent with customers’ requirements.
- Providing and maintaining an adequate safe work environment for our employee, contractors and visitors.
- Avoid undue risk to human health and adverse impact to environment
- Prevention of injury and ill health
- Prevention of air, water and land pollution
- Operate energy efficient processes and continual improvement of energy performance
- To comply with and satisfy legal and compliance requirements in areas of operation related Quality, Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and energy usage
- Continual improvement of the IMS,
- Ensure the availability of information and necessary resources to achieve our objectives and targets.
- Measure the achievements of the continual improvement by setting up and monitoring objectives and targets for our IMS performance indicators
- Consultation and participation of our workers in the matters related to their health and safety.
Our IMS shall be documented, implemented and maintained as per the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 50001:2018
This Policy shall be communicated to all persons working under the control of the organization
This policy shall be made available to interested parties; and
This policy shall be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.